The Mind of the Magnolia...



...I work so hard to attempt to perceive the world through my clients eyes, to give all my clients, the people who I thank for giving me the opportunity to work for them and share their fantastic moments, sentimental moments and share their memories, the images I feel they desire...


...This is my chance to show you the world through my eyes... the lady behind the lens.. the work and images that mean the most to me.


Now don't be expecting the same styled images as you see in magazines here, as I have had work published in magazines and been there and done that, I want to show you my art.


As an artist using a camera as my tool, my tool to show you how I feel, what I like, simply my world. In my world, anything goes, from professional appearing images to pixelated, out of focus and dramatic.


This is my art, my world, my rules.

I hope you enjoy.


Sarah

Founder

Magnolia Photography UK

http://www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk

Sunday, 27 December 2009

Christmas Tree Wonders...





So there is another side to Professional, Business woman Magnolia...


... a one that is somewhat childlike...
...welcome to my inner 'princess' child...


When it came to putting up our tree, it had not been long before we had moved and it looked likely we had possibly thrown out our decorations, so we had a naked tree.


Due to me being very girly in which I like to have dolls, hello kitty, Tenshi Neko, Glittery and more items of girly nature, my husband dug out my box of dolls and accessories. I thought these would be a fantastic idea to de-nakify (yes that is a word now, I said my rules!) our tree.


So we started and I created some paper wings for the doll we used as the fairy on top of the tree, Snow White from the Disney Dolls collection. I gave her a white and gold beaded dress, tiara and wand.


And we had a tree fit for a Princess just like me. 


*giggles*

..and an idea that can work every Christmas with those that have young children, who could even change the toy themes to whatever they wished. Something else to look forward to at Christmas...

...and here is our evidence; enjoy.










No comments:

Post a Comment